Monday, February 18, 2013

The Words of VI

I wish to share with you a post on health written by my friend VI. Read his words. Read his story and, after he shares with you clues to the deeper meanings expressed, read those words again. Much wisdom is revealed.

Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to express my joy and share it with my readers and those I know personally. Instinctually, I know I have failed to convey its meaning, its peace, its love. VI has come closer than I ever could.

Don’t believe me? Then remember what it is like to be in love, to have your heart seized; captured and set free all at once. Soaring above all things, when anything is possible, and yet it returns, faithful as hawk to its Master’s wrist. Ever and always, your heart returns to the Beloved, who is the centre, the fulcrum about which your existence turns.

Yes, I am deeply in love with my soul. Peace profound.

Here is a link to the post. I will be the best thing you've read all day. Ignore the bit about myself in the beginning. There is something much more beautiful being conveyed. 


No comments: