Thursday, February 7, 2013

Idle Hands...

Less than four days ago, my life changed forever. Cutting the soul shard away was the best spiritual decision I ever made. I know my life plan and am moving towards that path with confidence and dispatch. This knowledge has made me consider the days before my rebirth.

The old yarn, "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop," came to mind. This statement is repeated because it is true but let's look at why.

Idleness is contrary to the soul. The soul is fiery, creative and passionate. One cannot be passionately idle. If you have no passion, you not in alignment with your soul.

Hands are creative. They are tools of the soul. In Hebrew Yod is associated with the hand and it's number is 10. One plus zero is one. Unity. We are intimately unified with what we create. It manifests the soul. If you are not creating something (using a very large definition of create), you are not in alignment with your soul. Failing to create is failing your soul.

The Devil is the adversary.  He shows you what is outside the soul. Idleness

NOTE: the above was posted accidentally as part of my ramblings. I am not sure I would have posted it on purpose. To continue...

His creative nature is in misplaced sexuality, addictions, over-eating, distractions. He allows you stoop down into that darkly splendid world wherein continually lie a faithless depth and Hades wrapped in gloom. Delighting in unintelligible images, precipitous winding, a dark ever-rolling abyss, ever espousing a body unluminous, formless and void.

No comments: