Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hit the Mother Load

The shard meditation (last post) was HUGE. HUGE.

I know exactly why I have had every major problem in my life. They all boil down to one thing. ONE THING. Everything is down to ONE thing. One.

Remove the one thing and I am happy. Even knowing the one thing, I am ecstatic.

I know how to remove it. I am very confident that such problems will be greatly reduced in the feature as I have seen the deeper dynamic.

I am not quite going to post the details yet. You know me. I will and probably sooner than I expect.

Holy cow, I feel like I know more about the trials of my life than I ever expected. I had know idea you could KNOW to this level.

Can I just say...WOW? Holy mother of all creatures great and small, this is going to be fun.

I have already done something out of character...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

...i want to hear all about this...and if you can share the advanced MM with me i would like to see that...we are expanding!! you are in for it now!!

BTW this is very similar to something i discovered last night with the Rays. synchronicity.