Saturday, January 26, 2013

Peace

Long time readers of this space have to be exposed to a great deal of my personal angst, pain and difficulty. Many many words have been dedicated to such emotion. Now, is the time of peace and it was my wish to write as many words dedicated to that. There are not many words available.

The problem is that pain has many causes, peace but one. Pain is full of conflict and the juxtaposition of ideas. Peace is but one idea. Pain comes from a shattered heart, peace is being whole.  Pain lives in the past or fears the future. Peace is now. Pain comes from grasping for that which you do not have, peace comes bearing nothing more than itself.

Funny thing is that I have no more now than I did then. I have not obtained anything that I never had before. Everything I am was always there.



No comments: