Thursday, January 10, 2013

Major Life Change?

The MM, Triangle Ritual and life have been pushing me to move on from my current job. My work there is pointless government work that could be meaningful to others but simply isn't due to the dysfunctional work environment. I feel no satisfaction.

I do get satisfaction from helping others. The agnostic being a great success of talking as much as magick. The Asperger's child being a greater success of magick. So, I am applying for a Master's program in Transpersonal Psychology.

If you read the article linked, I think you'll find the points made line up a great deal with what I express here.

I am a bit intimidated by the requirements and work load. I am not a spring chicken but I have to try. I sent my first inquiry over the transom tonight.



No comments: