Thursday, January 31, 2013

Incorrect Theurgic Perspective

As a long time theurgist, I have been through 'the shit' as they call it. I've run into walls more often, with greater variety and larger impact than many others. This isn't anything to brag about. It is more of a marker of where I had to start.

Through this I always asked why? What is the foundation for this problem? Where did it come from? What series of behaviors, ideas and/or experiences instilled this incorrect attitude within me? Why? Why? What? Where? When? Why and Why? I found a lot of answers. I also wasted a great deal of time and energy.

When I boil it all down I think every lesson can be reduced to two things: Don't do that, Do that.

Do not live outside of the dictates of your soul; live within your soul structure.

So, all the shit analyzing is a waste. Classify what shit you fell into and don't do that! Classify what enlivens your soul. Do that!

Simple. Life can be best lived simply.

No comments: