Monday, August 6, 2012

Upcoming Magick?

As you know, it has been a while since I have done any formal magick. Basically, I do everything based on the Manifestation Meditation. However, I am getting an itch because for some reason an old post popped up on my I-Phone. Maybe that was a hint from the Universe. Maybe it was a technical glitch. Regardless, I have the itch and it looks like fun.

I am going to do walk the paths of the Tree of Life again. I am going to speak to the angels of Malkuth, the walk the paths of Shin, Tau and Qoph. Then bounce into Yesod, Hod and Netzach. Then walk a few more paths into Tipereth and beyond.

Hang on to your socks folks. This is initiatory work. It should make for an interesting read as my life goes to heck and recenters again.

Maybe I should take bets on some sort of lottery on which path causes the explosion. What would I give away to the winner?


No comments: