Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good News

I received some good news today. My friend with diabetic neuropathy has seriously reduced his pain medication intake! This thrills me to no end. I know what living with pain is. To help someone get past it to any significant degree leaves me more than a bit tearful.

As for me, I am doing some significant healing myself. My ability to be accepting of the very bad thing and the lessons from that is very good. After some work from the Psychic, I am more and more open to healing from other areas of my life as well.

The writing is going a bit better. I have begun examining the writing I have done. I cannot believe I sent that out for friend to read! Holy cow, it is horrible. I am not going to rewrite it. I am going to continue and then come back and rewrite. I don't want to get stuck within the same 20,000 words forever.

I know the emotion to kindle but apparently the block is still there. So, I have a plan to do some magick that will spark the emotion. I am going to get this done. I have to.

I will detail that magick here as I have done in the past. I will also be doing more tarot/pathworking that I will document here. My problem is this. How can I do all the magick and writing I want to do while working on all these healings?



1 comment:

Yvonne said...

how about you write a book that teaches others to heal themselves? Viola!

thank me later :)