Monday, June 25, 2012

Unexpected Results of Healing

I did an in person soul reading Sunday. I was dead on. I saw life events, modes of thought, an angel that stands right next to/within this person and revealed this man's soul purpose. I saw where his talent came from. It was a privilege. When I was done and for some time afterwards, the person was near tears. I think they were tears of relief and having one's knowledge and abilities confirmed by a third party.

The unexpected result was an idea. If I can connect that deeply with a person, is there a reason why I could not connect that deeply with a larger body of people? Could I read the soul of a business, a city, or things similar?

I have been working with the alcoholic. She has learned some things. Last night, she shared them with me and I learned. That too was unexpected.

The other day, I received an email from someone that I have performed a soul reading and a healing on. She asked why she feels so at peace and is concerned with strangers after our sessions. She is not the first person to comment on this. I believe this is because when I work with people, I stimulate the connections between their highest souls and their awareness. This reminds people of who they are and that all is well. It is the lower souls that feel pain. The higher souls know everything is well and always will be. This small understanding is unexpected to many people.


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful!

Could you connect to anything with an egregoire?

But why?

Robert said...

In part to simply gain understanding. For instance, where I work, silly decisions are made routinely that make people really shake their heads, not just me. I would be nice to understand. Other times, just for the learning experience. I had done that for years with magick. I just did it learn about whatever happened. That technique brought me to where I am now, which is a pretty good place spiritually.

L said...

" Could I read the soul of a business, a city, or things similar?"

Do explore this. I talked to someone about this once. I think it would be extremely interesting to see someone further explore that notion. Especially since businesses and cities and such are still made up of life in some form, they must carry some kind of energy and life to them themselves.

Great post--good to see something like that occurs! :)