Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mind Reading

Last night, I had an idea. I have by doing a lot of work with My Gal. Her liver issues have been flaring and making her nauseaeous. I can calm that down better than the medication she gets for it. As I mentioned, the illness comes back. It is a chronic condition.

It occurred to me that I could make a talisman and charge it by inserting into the energy flow I use to pull the toxins out of her. The tricky part is exposing to the pulling energy but not the toxins. As I was thinking of how to do this. My mind slid into a spot. I heard Flower's thoughts perfectly. I asked her if that was what she was thinking. I had the quote exactly correct.

I am not sure I could get there by trying but I know I can get there. So, this talisman can be made with that technique. I will continue to work on it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not make a magical talisman bag filled with herbs and woods and other materia with drawing energy, like, say, cilantro (allegedly helpful in chelation of heavy metals)? Better yet, make the 'bag' in the form of an ankle bracelet or bracelets.

You and My Gal could then charge the talisman with the drawing energy and ask a spirit to enliven the talisman, and live in it, and do the drawing work and the toxin collection process for you. Give it a time limit, and then My Gal can wear the ankle bracelet-bags whenever she sleeps. It probably won't draw all the toxicity, but it will almost certainly help.