Sunday, November 27, 2011

Closer

I am getting closer to studying magick again. That may make this space a bit more interesting and informative than simple rehashes of my mental state and various dreams.

By no means am I ready to do magick in any way but I am feeling the urge to read and think about it. I do not that this will cause any problems nor do I feel it will begin today. It is still a bit of a ways off. This feels like some sort of reflection of things falling into place at some future point.

I will closely monitor myself for signs of increasing trouble. I'm not sure what further trouble will look like. Perhaps I will be arrested for being bottomless in public while trying to play the Star Spangled Banner on a kazoo. Who knows?

This afternoon I wrote a new ritual opening for the Conclave of the Greek Key and have submitted that to my partners.

No comments: