Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Friend Transitioned

My friend Chris Greenwood passed away last night from natural causes. I am not sure what to say right now but I needed to recognize his passing here. I am heart-broken.

Chris had a very practical view of life.

"You may not find a career but you can always find work."

"Know who you are hanging out with. It is the innocent bystander that gets shot."

He adored his little sister but he was a private man. I don't know if she knows that.

He was the first get handed a beer because they certainly weren't his to just give away.

Chris dreamed of moving to England but it wasn't meant to be this time around.

There is something often said when a person passes. "He was very well liked." In this case, it isn't politeness but truth. Chris could get along with almost anyone and rarely had a harsh word to say. He will be sorely missed.

May his Will be accomplished. Yeah, may his Will be accomplished.


2 comments:

Karmaghna said...

My condolences, Robert.

Samuel E. Warren Jr. said...

There are really no words to express the passing of a friend. Yet, your words paint a picture of a man who will be missed. My condolences.

Sam