Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Psychic Health

Recently, I posted about the Psychic Wounds of others that I have encountered of late and how sensing those wounds impacted me. I decided that I was going about things a little backwards. Yes, sensing wounds is important if one wants to aid in healing, for varying definitions of healing, but why not look for something more positive?

Today, I decided to look for healthy things. At some point, I saw a small girl about 4 or 5 years old walking quietly with her mother. I looked at her and was rewarded by what I immediately senses as 'bounce'. This is that kid energy that makes them run towards the object of their desire for no reasons readily apparent to an adult. No one is trying to race them, nor are they being chased, nor is someone about to take said object. They run for fun and because they are excited. This girl had a rounded bubble of bounce that began just above her head and was about her size in all proportions. It floated behind her a little to the left. That was fun.

How anyone that can sense that and still believe we are stained by some sort of original sin is beyond me. A kid of that age cannot 'sin'. Whatever that is. 

I also sensed some coworkers. I found "I obey the law," and "I am okay." The latter person had found some level of positive self-esteem and mental health. 

Much later in the day I tried to sense someone but the person between us radiated a huge level of fear. That fear had no impact on me at all. 

On another note, most people that come to my home comment on how peaceful it is. Some just want to come over and nap on the couch. It is that way because I do a lot of theurgic magick. That said, I've noticed that I've changed. I am simply not the same guy I was a year ago. That guy, left behind some anger and angst. I can feel that residue when I enter my house. I will be doing a full house cleansing soon. 

On yet another note, I am still amazed at how much better I feel as I continue to eat a little better and stay true to banning aspartame. I have intentionally not gone overboard with eating right. I just want to change a little at a time.

On yet another note, the car is paid off. I've posted a lot about a small magickal act to keep me motivated to pay that off early and it worked. 

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yes! yes to all.

Good reading here to me, thanks